Looking for a qualified tax professional?   CPA or EA?

In most cases a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will charge more for their services than an Enrolled Agent (EA).  If you have complex accounting issues or need a financial audit, you should hire a CPA.

If your looking for a tax preparer and advisor, you should consider hiring an IRS Enrolled AgentEnrolled Agents specialize in taxation.  EAs are certified by the IRS after successfully passing three extensive examinations on the  taxation of individuals, corporations, partnerships and IRS regulations.  EAs also must pass an IRS background check and must complete over 20 hours of continuing education each year.

An Enrolled Agent is a qualified tax professional who can help to maximize your refund, minimize your tax liability and save you money!

Is Live Better Financial & Tax, Inc the right fit for you?

Click here to schedule your

Free Consultation

Comments are closed.